In Wrong Way, Jonah! kids team up with Max and Molly and begin the greatest adventure ever! They’ll even meet a man who spent three days in the belly of a great fish. As they investigate Jonah’s story, they’ll learn about
- God’s great love and compassion
- the importance of obedience
With pad and pencil in hand, kids will travel to Nineveh to get the scoop on Jonah, the prophet who tried to go the wrong way. Complete with puzzles and games to keep kids thinking, Wrong Way, Jonah! helps kids better understand this exciting biblical story.
The Discover 4 Yourself® Teacher Guides have been developed by collegiate teacher educator, Elizabeth A. McAllister, Ed. D., and Janna Arndt for use by teachers in both classrooms and home school. The Teacher Guides provide invaluable tools to help you maximize the time you invest teaching a Discover 4 Yourself® Bible study. The Teacher’s Guide will show you how to clearly, carefully, and sensitively lead your students through inductive Bible study, giving them a greater understanding of God and His ways coupled with practical ways to live out what they are learning. Teaching strategies are designed to enhance memory, creativity, and reasoning skills and to ignite young imaginations with the fun and rewards found only in studying God’s Word.
For ages 8-12 (Children's reading skills and maturity levels vary, so your child might be ready for these books at a younger age, or you might find them useful for 13-year olds.)
• Teacher’s Edition with answers to all exercises in student workbooks.
• Creative ways to handle different learning abilities.
• Memory enhancement: reading out loud, drawing pictures, creating and marking key words, and making charts, lists, and timelines.
• Guided daily instructions including topic introductions and suggestions for: key word markings (symbols and colors), leading discussions, and playing games.
• Weekly Quizzes and Final Exam.
• Answer Keys for all student workbook questions, crossword puzzles, mazes, weekly quizzes, and final exam.