Defective, Incorrect, or Damaged Products
Precept will issue a refund or ship a replacement for any defective, incorrect or damaged products. Returns must be made within 90 days from the original delivery date.
Returns for Other Reasons
You may return other products you purchased directly from Precept Ministries for a refund (excluding shipping and handling costs) provided that Precept receives them in new and unused condition within 90 days from the original delivery date.
Unable To Refund
- Merchandise damaged by or used by the customer (as determined by Precept).
- Merchandise returned more than 90 days after the original delivery date.
- Items obsoleted during the 90-day return period.
- CD or DVD products with broken or tampered-with seals (as determined by Precept).
- Workbooks with removed shrink-wrapping (as determined by Precept).
- Merchandise damaged from inadequate return packing material (as determined by Precept).
- Call or email Precept to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #).
- Write the RMA # on a copy of the original invoice and enclose that copy with a note stating the reason for the return.
- Pack the materials to avoid damage during shipment.
- Send the materials back using a trackable shipping method to the following address:
Within the United States
7324 Noah Reid Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
P.O. Box #182218
Chattanooga, TN 37422-7218
If you have questions, please contact Customer Service:
Monday – Thursday
8:30am- 5:30pm Eastern Time