Sermon on the Mount - How Can I Be Blessed? (10 lessons) - DVD Lecture Set (Kay Arthur) - Faith that does not compromise is promised a reward in the world to come, and also a life free from anxiety in this world. Get a deeper understanding of the fruit and security that come with righteousness in the life of a true believer. You'll never look at the Beatitudes the same way again! Kay's video set for this study includes teachings on-location in Israel. (Approx. 30 -minute video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (10 DVDs, one lesson per DVD.) Cut: 2003
These DVDs are intended for traditional DVD players and may not play on computers or laptops.
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - When Heaven Touched Earth
- Lesson 2 - You Can Know Heaven's Yours
- Lesson 3 - Submit Your Power Under God's Control, Put on Meekness
- Lesson 4 - When Does True Christianity Look Like?
- Lesson 5 - We Are Salt and Light; Therefore Persecution Is Coming
- Lesson 6 - What Does Jesus Say About The Law?
- Lesson 7 - The Heart's Relationship to the Law
- Lesson 8 - Is Your Heart Consistent with Your Righteous Acts?
- Lesson 9 - Don't Be Anxious, God Is Faithful
- Lesson 10 -When God Says "Do Not Judge," What Does He Mean?