Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . Revelation Part 2 - Unveiling the Book of Revelation (12 lessons) - MP3 Lecture Set (Kay Arthur) - The focus of chapters 4-22 is the end times. Through careful observation of the text, discover exactly what God says will take place. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (12 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) Cut: 1993; Edited: 1993
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Don't Be Frightened or Misled; You Can Know What's Going to Happen
- Lesson 2 - The Testimony of Jesus - Is It Worth Dying For?
- Lesson 3 - Don't Forsake Your Post of Truth That Is Coming!
- Lesson 4 - You Can Survive the Difficult Times of the Last Days! Listen . . .
- Lesson 5 - Don't Be Afraid. He's the First, the Last, and in Control of Everything In Between!
- Lesson 6 - Apocalypse Now and Why?
- Lesson 7 - Who Is Breaking the Seals? Your Kinsman-Redeemer
- Lesson 8 - Watch Out, Earth Dwellers; the Lamb Is About to Break the Seals!
- Lesson 9 - Do You Want to Tie Up God in a Nice Box?
- Lesson 10 -Some "Givens" in Revelation That Help Unveil the Timing of Its Events
- Lesson 11 -Whose Side Are You On? You Cannot Have the Best of Both Worlds
- Lesson 12 -Where Are You Headed? You Better Make Sure - It's Forever