Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . Philippians - How to Have Joy (9 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 (Kay Arthur) - How do I live the Christian life joyfully regardless of people or circumstances? What is the purpose of suffering and the Christian perspective on death? Do I have "the mind of Christ"? Discover true, deep-down joy in your life that the world cannot take away! (runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length) (9 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) Cut: 1984, 1986; Edited: 2014
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Joy, No Matter What
- Lesson 2 - What Would You Do for the Furtherance of the Gospel?
- Lesson 3 - Why Suffering? How Do You Handle It?
- Lesson 4 - Stress That Comes From Pressure
- Lesson 5 - Stress: How Do You Handle It?
- Lesson 6 - Where's Your Confidence? In the Flesh or in the Spirit?
- Lesson 7 - "When I Run, I Feel His Pleasure"
- Lesson 8 - How Not to Be Thrown By Worry
- Lesson 9 - Learn How to Handle Your Thoughts, How to Be Content