Philippians - How to Have Joy (9 lessons) - Video Lecture Set on DVD (Wayne Barber) - How do I live the Christian life joyfully regardless of people or circumstances? What is the purpose of suffering and the Christian perspective on death? Do I have "the mind of Christ"? Discover true, deep-down joy in your life that the world cannot take away! (Approx. 60 -minute video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (9 DVDs, one lesson per DVD.) Cut: 1988; 1996; Edited: 1988; 1996; 2014
These DVDs are intended for traditional DVD players and may not play on computers or laptops.
Lecturer: Wayne Barber
- Lesson 1 - The Joy of the Lord Is My Strength
- Lesson 2 - The Marks of a Man Who Loved the Church
- Lesson 3 - What to Expect When Christ Is Your Life
- Lesson 4 - Who Do We Think We Are?
- Lesson 5 - How to Be God's Light in This World's Darkness
- Lesson 6 - Things to Remember in Order to Rejoice in the Lord
- Lesson 7 - My Goal: Just to Know Him
- Lesson 8 - There Is No Excuse
- Lesson 9 - I Found the Secret