Matthew Part 2 - The Christ, the Son of the Living God (8 lessons) (chapters 14 - 28) - MP3 Lecture Set (David Arthur) - When Jesus came, did people receive Him as the promised Messiah? What did they say about His miracles and His teaching? What caused them to call for His crucifixion? He says Hes coming back. If He came today, would people recognize Him? As you study Matthew Part 2, youll gain a deeper understanding of the resurrection and its power in your life. Then take up the challenge to share the gospel with others. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (8 MP3s, 1 lesson per MP3.) Cut: 2008; Edited: 2008
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Man's Tradition or God's Word. Which One Will It Be for You?
- Lesson 2 - What Are the Requirements of Following Christ?
- Lesson 3 - Who Is the Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Lesson 4 - What Does It Take to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Lesson 5 - Who Are the True People of God?
- Lesson 6 - Why Does God Tell Us the Future?
- Lesson 7 - Are You Ready?
- Lesson 8 - The End? Or Just the Beginning?