Matthew Part 2 - The Christ, the Son of the Living God (8 lessons) (chapters 14 - 28) - DVD Lecture Set (David Arthur) - When Jesus came, did people receive Him as the promised Messiah? What did they say about His miracles and His teaching? What caused them to call for His crucifixion? He says He’s coming back. If He came today, would people recognize Him? As you study Matthew Part 2, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the resurrection and its power in your life. Then take up the challenge to share the gospel with others. (approx. 60-minute video DVD programs but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (8 DVDs, 1 lesson per DVD.) Cut: 2008; Edited: 2008
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Man's Tradition or God's Word. Which One Will It Be for You?
- Lesson 2 - What Are the Requirements of Following Christ?
- Lesson 3 - Who Is the Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Lesson 4 - What Does It Take to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Lesson 5 - Who Are the True People of God?
- Lesson 6 - Why Does God Tell Us the Future?
- Lesson 7 - Are You Ready?
- Lesson 8 - The End? Or Just the Beginning?