Luke Part 2: The Savior of Sinners - (chapters 17-24) - (7 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 - (Kay Arthur) -- What happens when Jesus, knowing crucifixion awaits Him, prepares to enter Jerusalem? How does He spend those final days? Handle His adversaries? What does He teach in the temple? And just what happens when Jesus dies and rises from the dead? These are important facts we need to know for ourselves, precepts for life that will prepare us for what lies ahead, and equip us to fulfill His calling on our lives. These are truths, prophecies, that seem ready to rise on the horizon of history. (Runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (7 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) (David Arthur is the teacher for Lesson 2 in Kay's Lecture Set.) Cut: 2013; Edited: 2013
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - The Faith That Makes You Well, Whole
- Lesson 2 - What Does It Mean to See Jesus, to Really See Jesus? (David Arthur is the teacher for this lesson.)
- Lesson 3 - Whose Authority Will You Live Under?
- Lesson 4 - What's Happening on the Earth? Do You Understand the Times?
- Lesson 5 - Are You Betraying the Son of Man?
- Lesson 6 - The Agony and the Ecstasy of the Crucifixion of the Son of Man
- Lesson 7 - Resurrection Power and Giving the Gospel