Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . Luke Part 2: The Savior of Sinners - (chapters 17-24) - (7 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on CD - (David Arthur) -- What happens when Jesus, knowing crucifixion awaits Him, prepares to enter Jerusalem? How does He spend those final days? Handle His adversaries? What does He teach in the temple? And just what happens when Jesus dies and rises from the dead? These are important facts we need to know for ourselves, precepts for life that will prepare us for what lies ahead, and equip us to fulfill His calling on our lives. These are truths, prophecies, that seem ready to rise on the horizon of history. (Runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (7 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut: 2013; Edited: 2013
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - The Practicality of Eschatology/ Expectation of the Son of Man
- Lesson 2 - What Does It Mean to See Jesus, to Really See Jesus?
- Lesson 3 - Who Is Your Authority?
- Lesson 4 - Why Does God Tell Us the Future?
- Lesson 5 - The Passover, It's a Victory Meal!
- Lesson 6 - Who Is This Jesus, and Why the Cross?
- Lesson 7 - What Are the Implications of the Resurrection?