Luke Part 1: Who Is This Man Who Forgives Sins? (11 lessons) (chapters 1-16) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 - (Kay Arthur) - The Gospel of Luke is a chronological walk through events in Jesus' life. Watch how the Son of Man, the Savior, enters the homes of the suffering, visits tax collectors, and dines with sinners. Learn from His words, His walk, and His relationships with common people what it really means "to follow Him." Hear what Jesus taught about the kingdom of God and how you, today, can be prepared for the difficult times ahead and to stand before the Son of Man. (Runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (11 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) (David Arthur is the teacher for Lesson 9 in Kay's Lecture Set.) Cut: 2013; Edited: 2013
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - The Blessedness of Belief
- Lesson 2 - Today There Is Born for You a Savior
- Lesson 3 - The Courage Born of Faith
- Lesson 4 - How Much Are We Like a True Disciple?
- Lesson 5 - Your Faith Has Saved You
- Lesson 6 - When You Truly Listen, What Are You Going to Learn?
- Lesson 7 - What Does Loving God Look Like?
- Lesson 8 - What Do You Have? A Religion or a Relationship?
- Lesson 9 - Be Ready! The Son of Man Is Coming. (David Arthur is the teacher for this lecture.)
- Lesson 10 - What Is the Kingdom of God Like and Who Will Be There?
- Lesson 11 - Rejoice! What Was Lost Has Been Found.