Luke Part 1: Who Is This Man Who Forgives Sins? (11 lessons) (chapters 1-16) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 - (David Arthur) - The Gospel of Luke is a chronological walk through events in Jesus' life. Watch how the Son of Man, the Savior, enters the homes of the suffering, visits tax collectors, and dines with sinners. Learn from His words, His walk, and His relationships with common people what it really means "to follow Him." Hear what Jesus taught about the kingdom of God and how you, today, can be prepared for the difficult times ahead and to stand before the Son of Man. (Runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (11 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) Cut: 2013; Edited: 2013
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Our Faith Is Built on the Truth of God
- Lesson 2 - Not What Was Expected
- Lesson 3 - What Will Your Response Be?
- Lesson 4 - Who Does Jesus Think He Is?
- Lesson 5 - Secret of Good Soil
- Lesson 6 - Four Things to Know If You Are Going to Follow Jesus
- Lesson 7 - Exploring the Redefining Nature of the Kingdom
- Lesson 8 - What Must I Consider in Kingdom Selection?
- Lesson 9 - Be Ready! The Son of Man Is Coming.
- Lesson 10 - Very Strong Warnings from Jesus
- Lesson 11 - How Do Repentance, Resources, and Relationship Connect?