James - A Faith That's Real (10 lessons) - DVD Lecture Set (Teacher: Wayne Barber) - What is true faith? How should you live the Christian life? Each verse of this practical study is alive with instructions, admonition, and encouragement. Learn God's principles for dealing with trials, temptations, the tongue, and the pull of the world. (runtime approx. 60:00 video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (10 DVDs, one lesson per DVD.) Cut: 1989; Lessons 6, 10 in 1996; Edited: 1989; Lesson 9 in 1996, Lessons 6, 10 in 1997; 2016
These DVDs are intended for traditional DVD players and may not play on computers or laptops.
Lecturer: Wayne Barber
- Lesson 1 – What's It All About
- Lesson 2 – O.K. Lord, Now What?
- Lesson 3 – Receive the Implanted Word
- Lesson 4 – Do You Possess What You Profess?
- Lesson 5 – What Kind of Faith Do You Have?
- Lesson 6 – Satan's Hiding Place
- Lesson 7 – The Behavior of the Wise
- Lesson 8 – Do We Want God's Will to Be Done?
- Lesson 9 – Hang On, It'll Be Alright in the End!
- Lesson 10 –The Classroom of Hardship