James - A Faith That's Real (10 lessons) - DVD Lecture Set (Kay Arthur) - What is true faith? How should you live the Christian life? Each verse of this practical study is alive with instructions, admonition, and encouragement. Learn God's principles for dealing with trials, temptations, the tongue, and the pull of the world. (runtime approx. 60:00 video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (10 DVDs, one lesson per DVD.) Cut: 1989; Lessons 9, 10 in 1990; Edited: 1989; 1990; 05/2016
These DVDs are intended for traditional DVD players and may not play on computers or laptops.
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 – Does Your Christianity Show?
- Lesson 2 – The Flesh Connection-In Trials and Temptation
- Lesson 3 – What Happens When You Yield to Temptation?
- Lesson 4 – Free from Anger, Wickedness, Hypocrisy, and Partiality
- Lesson 5 – Is Your Christianity Worthless or Real?
- Lesson 6 – Oh, That Tongue!
- Lesson 7 – Are You Miserable? Do You Make Others Miserable? Check Your Heart
- Lesson 8 – Do You Feel Far Away from God and in Conflict with Man?
- Lesson 9 – Life’s Not Fair…But Be Patient, the Lord Is Coming
- Lesson 10 –Does the Prayer of Faith Always Work?