James - A Faith That's Real (10 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on CD (Teacher: Wayne Barber) - What is true faith? How should you live the Christian life? Each verse of this practical study is alive with instructions, admonition, and encouragement. Learn God's principles for dealing with trials, temptations, the tongue, and the pull of the world. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (10 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut: 1989; Lessons 6, 10 in 1996; Edited: 1989; Lesson 9 in 1996, Lessons 6, 10 in 1997; 2016
Lecturer: Wayne Barber
- Lesson 1 – What's It All About
- Lesson 2 – O.K. Lord, Now What?
- Lesson 3 – Receive the Implanted Word
- Lesson 4 – Do You Possess What You Profess?
- Lesson 5 – What Kind of Faith Do You Have?
- Lesson 6 – Satan's Hiding Place
- Lesson 7 – The Behavior of the Wise
- Lesson 8 – Do We Want God's Will to Be Done?
- Lesson 9 – Hang On, It'll Be Alright in the End!
- Lesson 10 –The Classroom of Hardship