God Searches for a Heart Fully His - Kings and Prophets Course # 2- (5 lessons) -- Audio Lecture Set on MP3 (Kay Arthur) - Neither Solomon, his son Rehoboam, nor his son Abijam followed God fully, nor did Jeroboam in Israel. Their hearts were divided. Would God ever find anyone to serve Him like David? Would he ever find one whose heart was fully His? God says that we.re to love Him with all of our heart. Is that really possible? This course has the answer. 1 Kings 15--2 Kings 1; 2 Chronicles 14--20. (Runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (5 MP3s, one lesson per MP3) Cut: 2004; Edited: Lesson 1 in 2004, rest in 2005
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Finishing Well
- Lesson 2 - The Clash of King and Prophet
- Lesson 3 - Making It Through The Valleys
- Lesson 4 - As the Lord Lives
- Lesson 5 - How Does God Support Those Whose Hearts Are His?