Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . Genesis Part 2: The Fall, the Flood, and the Nations (7 lessons) (chapters 3-11)- Audio Lecture Set on MP3 (David Arthur) - Adam and Eve, the serpent and an apple? Noahs Ark and a worldwide flood? The Tower of Babel? Are these real or imagined? Stories or fact? What difference does it make anyway?
Genesis holds the keys to understanding the origin of sin and evil, the justice of Gods judgment, and the mercy of Gods plan for the redemption of mankind and hope for a lost and dying world.
Genesis, Part Two: The Fall, the Flood and the Nations explores the truths found in chapters 3-11 of Genesis and lays a solid foundation for the rest of the story. (Runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (7 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) Cut:2012; Edited:2013
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Satan’s Strategy and God’s Wonderful Solution
- Lesson 2 - Seeing Genesis 3:15 as the Foundation for the Bible
- Lesson 3 - Your Vertical Relationship with God, Your Worship - How Is It?
- Lesson 4 - What Does God Really Think about Sin? About Righteousness?
- Lesson 5 - The Restorative Aspect of the Flood
- Lesson 6 - The Immutability of God
- Lesson 7 - The Tower of Babel - Not God’s Agenda!