In Digging Up the Past kids search for hidden treasures with inductive detectives Max and Molly, their dog Sam, and their archaeologist Uncle Jake. Find answers -- why did the Flood happen? Where did different languages come from? Is God going to save our world? How? The treasures are waiting for you to find!
- Print On Demand
The Discover 4 Yourself® Teacher Guides have been developed by collegiate teacher educator, Elizabeth A. McAllister, Ed. D., and Janna Arndt for use by teachers in both classrooms and home school. The Teacher Guides provide invaluable tools to help you maximize the time you invest teaching a Discover 4 Yourself® Bible study. The Teacher’s Guide will show you how to clearly, carefully, and sensitively lead your students through inductive Bible study, giving them a greater understanding of God and His ways coupled with practical ways to live out what they are learning. Teaching strategies are designed to enhance memory, creativity, and reasoning skills and to ignite young imaginations with the fun and rewards found only in studying God’s Word.
For ages 8-12 (Children's reading skills and maturity levels vary, so your child might be ready for these books at a younger age, or you might find them useful for 13-year olds.)
• Teacher’s Edition with answers to all exercises in student workbooks.
• Creative ways to handle different learning abilities.
• Memory enhancement: reading out loud, drawing pictures, creating and marking key words, and making charts, lists, and timelines.
• Guided daily instructions including topic introductions and suggestions for: key word markings (symbols and colors), leading discussions, and playing games.
• Weekly Quizzes and Final Exam.
• Answer Keys for all student workbook questions, crossword puzzles, mazes, weekly quizzes, and final exam.
Please Note: This is a print-on-demand product. Keep in mind for classes you are scheduling that processing takes 3-4 business days and another 3-5 days for a UPS ground shipment depending on location. If you need product in December, please back your order up an additional week. Thanks for your understanding!
Por favor note que: Este producto es impreso bajo pedido. Tenga en mente cuando programe sus clases, que el tiempo de procesamiento es de 3-4 días laborables y otros 3-5 días laborables para el envío, dependiendo de la ubicación. Si necesita este producto en Diciembre, por favor programe su pedido con una semana adicional de anticipación. ¡Gracias por su comprensión!