Deuteronomy - Blessing or Cursing? Life or Death? You Choose (8 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 (Kay Arthur) - Moses led the people faithfully for forty years. They are now ready to enter the land of promise, and through Moses God tells His children how to live in that land. Discover what God expects of believers and how we should live as His children in the world today. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (8 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) (Lecture 5 is taught by Pete De Lacy for Kay in Kay's Lecture Set) Cut: 2000; Edited: 2001
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - What Does God Require of Us?
- Lesson 2 - What Keeps Me from Loving God As I Should?
- Lesson 3 - What Happens to the Rebellious, the Stiff-Necked?
- Lesson 4 - Where Is God to Be Found? How Is He to Be Worshipped?
- Lesson 5 - What Does the Lord Require of You? (Pete De Lacy is the teacher for this lesson)
- Lesson 6 - What Happened to the Sanctity of Marriage, Sex, and the Family?
- Lesson 7 - Why Are God's People So Despised?
- Lesson 8 - Whatever Your Predicament, Today's the Day of Your Salvation.