In Cracking the Covenant Code join Max, Molly, and Sam the great face-licking beagle as they crack secret codes, do crosswords, and solve puzzles to discover God’s awesome promises. As you travel around Israel, where Jesus lived while on earth, you’re going to explore the covenants God makes with His people and what they mean for you. You’ll find out:
- what covenant is
- why keeping a covenant is so important
- what happens when covenants are broken
- God’s greatest covenant promise to everyone around the world
- how to live for Jesus every day
Cracking the Covenant Code reveals God’s awesome love, constant presence, and amazing provision for people who believe in Jesus. God Always Keeps His Covenant Promises!
The Discover 4 Yourself® Teacher Guides have been developed by collegiate teacher educator, Elizabeth A. McAllister, Ed. D., and Janna Arndt for use by teachers in both classrooms and home school. The Teacher Guides provide invaluable tools to help you maximize the time you invest teaching a Discover 4 Yourself® Bible study. The Teacher’s Guide will show you how to clearly, carefully, and sensitively lead your students through inductive Bible study, giving them a greater understanding of God and His ways coupled with practical ways to live out what they are learning. Teaching strategies are designed to enhance memory, creativity, and reasoning skills and to ignite young imaginations with the fun and rewards found only in studying God’s Word.
For ages 8-12 (Children's reading skills and maturity levels vary, so your child might be ready for these books at a younger age, or you might find them useful for 13-year olds.)
• Teacher’s Edition with answers to all exercises in student workbooks.
• Creative ways to handle different learning abilities.
• Memory enhancement: reading out loud, drawing pictures, creating and marking key words, and making charts, lists, and timelines.
• Guided daily instructions including topic introductions and suggestions for: key word markings (symbols and colors), leading discussions, and playing games.
• Weekly Quizzes and Final Exam.
• Answer Keys for all student workbook questions, crossword puzzles, mazes, weekly quizzes, and final exam.