Newly revised 12 -week study! Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . 1 Corinthians - Overcoming Divisions and Difficulties in the Body of Christ - (12 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on CD (Kay Arthur) - Why are there so many divisions in the church? Why does the church sometimes tolerate sin? Are you experiencing any of the same problems that the Corinthians did in your own relationships or in your church? If you have similar questions, this study is an important resource. Learn how to pray by knowing God's mind and will on division. What does God say about marriage, divorce, remarriage? Tongues? Prophecy? Giving? Paul addresses these issues raised by Corinthian believers. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (12 CDs, 1 lesson per CD.) Cut: 1998; Edited: 2011
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Hesitant to Share the Gospel?
- Lesson 2 - Are You Among the Called?
- Lesson 3 - Divisions in the Church? Why?
- Lesson 4 - Whom Do You Serve? With What Quality?
- Lesson 5 - Can You Live in Sin and Still Go to Heaven?
- Lesson 6 - Confused About "Remarriage"?
- Lesson 7 - What Would You Do "For the Sake of the Gospel"?
- Lesson 8 - Running? For Whose Pleasure?
- Lesson 9 - What's Appropriate? Does it Matter?
- Lesson 10 - Confused About Spiritual Gifts?
- Lesson 11 - What if You Die, and Jesus Wasn't Resurrected?
- Lesson 12 - What Happens When You Die?