In A Sneak Peek into the Future join Bible detectives Max, Molly, and Sam, the great face-licking beagle, as they explore the Discovery Bible Museum to solve the mysteries in Revelation 8-22! These chapters tell us what's going to happen in the future. When Jesus opens the seventh seal, there's an eerie silence and then comes thunder, lightning, and a huge earthquake. And that's just the beginning! Discover God's plan for the future and that He alone is in control of all of these events. As you read your Bible, work on great puzzles, and do fun activities, you'll find out what's coming - and understand why knowing Jesus is so important.
- Print On Demand
The Discover 4 Yourself® Teacher Guides have been developed by collegiate teacher educator, Elizabeth A. McAllister, Ed. D., and Janna Arndt for use by teachers in both classrooms and home school. The Teacher Guides provide invaluable tools to help you maximize the time you invest teaching a Discover 4 Yourself® Bible study. The Teacher’s Guide will show you how to clearly, carefully, and sensitively lead your students through inductive Bible study, giving them a greater understanding of God and His ways coupled with practical ways to live out what they are learning. Teaching strategies are designed to enhance memory, creativity, and reasoning skills and to ignite young imaginations with the fun and rewards found only in studying God’s Word.
For ages 8-12 (Children's reading skills and maturity levels vary, so your child might be ready for these books at a younger age, or you might find them useful for 13-year olds.)
• Teacher’s Edition with answers to all exercises in student workbooks.
• Creative ways to handle different learning abilities.
• Memory enhancement: reading out loud, drawing pictures, creating and marking key words, and making charts, lists, and timelines.
• Guided daily instructions including topic introductions and suggestions for: key word markings (symbols and colors), leading discussions, and playing games.
• Weekly Quizzes and Final Exam.
• Answer Keys for all student workbook questions, crossword puzzles, mazes, weekly quizzes, and final exam.
Please Note: This is a print-on-demand product. Generally allow 8 days for processing and 8 days for a UPS ground shipment depending on location. If you need products in time for Christmas, please place your order before Thanksgiving.
Por favor note que: Este es un producto de impresión bajo demanda. Generalmente toma 8 días para procesar y 8 días para el envío por transporte terrestre de UPS, dependiendo de la ubicación. Si necesita los productos a tiempo para Navidad, por favor haga su pedido antes de Acción de Gracias.