Matthew Part 1 - The King and the Kingdom of Heaven (7 lessons) (chapters 1 - 13) - MP3 Lecture Set (David Arthur) - Who is the promised Messiah, the King who will sit on the throne of David? What is His kingdom? What is the character and lifestyle of those who are a part of this kingdom? Matthew Part 1 answers these questions and brings you face-to-face with the long-awaited Jewish Messiah. Walk with Jesus through the towns and villages of the Galilee, see the miracles He performs: healing the sick, casting out demons, calming the seas. Listen to His teaching as He explains His kingdom. And then evaluate your life against the standard Jesus holds high and ask: Does my life show that I'm part of His kingdom? (runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (7 MP3s, 1 lesson per MP3.) Cut: 2008; Edited: 2008
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Exploring the Theology in Christ's Genealogy
- Lesson 2 - What Does Repentance Have to Do with the Coming Kingdom?
- Lesson 3 - Relating Repentance to the Kingdom
- Lesson 4 - Practicing Your Idenity of Righteousness
- Lesson 5 - Kingdom Authority Displayed
- Lesson 6 - Messianic Misunderstandings
- Lesson 7 - What Is the Kingdom of Heaven Like?