Genesis Part 2: The Fall, the Flood, and the Nations (7 lessons) (chapters 3-11) - Video Lecture Set on DVD - (Kay Arthur)
Adam and Eve, the serpent and an apple? Noah’s Ark and a worldwide flood? The Tower of Babel? Are these real or imagined? Stories or fact? What difference does it make anyway?
Genesis holds the keys to understanding the origin of sin and evil, the justice of God’s judgment, and the mercy of God’s plan for the redemption of mankind and hope for a lost and dying world.
Genesis, Part Two: The Fall, the Flood and the Nations explores the truths found in chapters 3-11 of Genesis and lays a solid foundation for the rest of the story. (runtime approx. 60:00 video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (7 DVDs, one lesson per DVD.) Cut: 2012
These DVDs are intended for traditional DVD players and may not play on computers or laptops.
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - What Is This That You Have Done?
- Lesson 2 - Sinners in the Hands of a Merciful, Loving God
- Lesson 3 - When It Comes to Sin, You Are a Prey, Not a Victim
- Lesson 4 - What Has Happened to Man Whom God Formed for His Glory?
- Lesson 5 - The Why of the Flood and What God Wants Us to Learn from It
- Lesson 6 - Things Change, But the Value of Man Created in God’s Image Doesn’t
- Lesson 7 - God, the Nations and You – What Is Going On? How Will It End?