Romans Part 3 - The Sovereignty of God and the Free Will of Man (8 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 (Kay Arthur) - God doesn't go back on His promises. He can always be trusted. Romans 9 -- 11 is an extended discussion of the subject of God's sovereignty - election, predestination, and responsibility - focusing on His choice of Israel and His faithfulness to His covenant. (approx. 60-minute audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (8 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) Cut: 1986; Edited: Lesson 8 in 1986; Lessons 3-6 in 1987; Lesson 7 in 1990; Lessons 1,2 in 1995
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - What About Sin and the Christian?
- Lesson 2 - How Do You Know the Spirit of God Dwells in You?
- Lesson 3 - Sanctified Sons Suffer, But a Sovereign God Controls It All
- Lesson 4 - Suffering Under God's Sovereignty
- Lesson 5 - Is It Fair of God to Have Mercy on Whom He Will?
- Lesson 6 - God Is Sovereign, But Man Is Responsible . . .and Accountable
- Lesson 7 - Can You Accept Jesus As Savior, Deny Him As Lord, and Be Saved?
- Lesson 8 - Israel's Rejection, Your Salvation; Israel's Salvation, Your Savior's Return