Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . Romans Part 1- Freed from Sin's Penalty (14 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on CD (Kay Arthur) - All have sinned. There is none righteous. We are declared righteous by God only by faith in the blood of His Son. Romans 1-5 explains the foundational doctrines of our faith - original sin, justification, redemption, and propitiation. Gain an excellent grasp of the doctrine of salvation! (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (14 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut: 1985; Edited: Lessons 4-6 in 1985; Lesson 2,11,14 in 1986, Lesson 1 in 1987; Lesson 13 in 1991; Lesson 3,7,8 in 1992; Lessons 9,10,12 in 1995
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - The World of Jesus and Paul
- Lesson 2 - Paul... Set Apart for the Gospel
- Lesson 3 - The Setting and Overview of Romans
- Lesson 4 - The Gospel: Promised in the Old Testament
- Lesson 5 - The Exultation of the Incarnate Son of God
- Lesson 6 - Are You Under Obligation or a Debtor to Preach the Gospel?
- Lesson 7 - God's Righteousness or His Wrath? The Choice Is Yours
- Lesson 8 - Given Over by God, Judged by God
- Lesson 9 - What about the Jew? The Religious Man?
- Lesson 10 - The Drama of Justification
- Lesson 11 - The Drama of Redemption and Propitiation
- Lesson 12 - Faith Reckoned As Righteousness
- Lesson 13 - The Thoroughness of a Much More Salvation
- Lesson 14 - Exulting in Hope and in Tribulation!