Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . Philippians - How to Have Joy (9 lessons) - Video Lecture Set on DVD (Kay Arthur) - How do I live the Christian life joyfully regardless of people or circumstances? What is the purpose of suffering and the Christian perspective on death? Do I have "the mind of Christ"? Discover true, deep-down joy in your life that the world cannot take away! (approx. 60-minute video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length) (9 DVDs, one lesson per DVD.) Cut: 1984, 1986; Edited: 2014
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Joy, No Matter What
- Lesson 2 - What Would You Do for the Furtherance of the Gospel?
- Lesson 3 - Why Suffering? How Do You Handle It?
- Lesson 4 - Stress That Comes From Pressure
- Lesson 5 - Stress: How Do You Handle It?
- Lesson 6 - Where's Your Confidence? In the Flesh or in the Spirit?
- Lesson 7 - "When I Run, I Feel His Pleasure"
- Lesson 8 - How Not to Be Thrown By Worry
- Lesson 9 - Learn How to Handle Your Thoughts, How to Be Content