Topical Studies . . . Marriage Without Regrets - Learning How to Become One (16 lessons) - DVD Lecture Set (Teacher: Kay Arthur) - Married and single men and women alike will benefit from this thorough study of God's Word on marriage - the roles of husband and wife, effective and compassionate communication, sex, love, finances, divorce, and remarriage. Marriages around the world have been changed and enriched by this study!
(approx. 60 -minute video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (16 DVDs, one lesson per DVD.) Cut: 1985
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Man-Woman...What's the Difference?
- Lesson 2 - Understanding the Role of a Woman
- Lesson 3 - Understanding Submission
- Lesson 4 - The Spiritual Role of a Man (Wayne Barber is the teacher for this lesson.)
- Lesson 5 - Model Man and Model Woman (Wayne Barber and Kay Arthur teach this lesson.)
- Lesson 6 - The Basis of Good Communication
- Lesson 7 - Loving: Confirming Another's Security and Significance
- Lesson 8 - How Do You Love When You Don't Feel Love - or Loved?
- Lesson 9 - What About Sex in Marriage? Does That Sound Good or Bad?
- Lesson 10 -How Permanent Is Marriage?
- Lesson 11 -What Does God Say About Divorce?
- Lesson 12 -What Can the Divorced Do?
- Lesson 13 -How to Be Financially One and Financially Sound
- Lesson 14 -How Can a Couple Handle Their Finances Biblically?
- Lesson 15 -Raising Children: How Can I Be Sure I'm Right?
- Lesson 16 -The Problem of Parenting: How to Train Your Child