Topical Studies . . . Marriage Without Regrets - Learning How to Become One (16 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on CD (Teacher: Kay Arthur) - Married and single men and women alike will benefit from this thorough study of God's Word on marriage - the roles of husband and wife, effective and compassionate communication, sex, love, finances, divorce, and remarriage. Marriages around the world have been changed and enriched by this study! (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (16 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut: 1985; Edited: Lessons 4, 5, 9, 11, 12 in 1985; Lessons 1, 6 -8, 13 -16 in 1989; Lesson 10 in 1992; Lessons 2, 3 in 1997.
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Man-Woman...What's the Difference?
- Lesson 2 - Understanding the Role of a Woman
- Lesson 3 - Understanding Submission
- Lesson 4 - The Spiritual Role of a Man (Wayne Barber is the teacher for this lesson.)
- Lesson 5 - Model Man and Model Woman (Wayne Barber and Kay Arthur teach this lesson.)
- Lesson 6 - The Basis of Good Communication
- Lesson 7 - Loving: Confirming Another's Security and Significance
- Lesson 8 - How Do You Love When You Don't Feel Love - or Loved?
- Lesson 9 - What About Sex in Marriage? Does That Sound Good or Bad?
- Lesson 10 -How Permanent Is Marriage?
- Lesson 11 -What Does God Say About Divorce?
- Lesson 12 -What Can the Divorced Do?
- Lesson 13 -How to Be Financially One and Financially Sound
- Lesson 14 -How Can a Couple Handle Their Finances Biblically?
- Lesson 15 -Raising Children: How Can I Be Sure I'm Right?
- Lesson 16 -The Problem of Parenting: How to Train Your Child