John Part 3 - The True Vine . . .One with Him (chapters 12-21) (13 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on CD (Kay Arthur)- Jesus draws His disciples aside to prepare them for what is to come. In chapters 12-21, learn about His death, burial, and resurrection, and their significance to your salvation. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (13 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut:1987; Edited:1987
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Jesus Is God, Be Not Afraid
- Lesson 2 - The Hour Has Come to Be Poured Out
- Lesson 3 - Life out of Death; Light out of Darkness
- Lesson 4 - Love Wears a Towel to the Throne
- Lesson 5 - What Can You Do When Your Heart Is Troubled?
- Lesson 6 - Fruit-The Inevitable Result of Abiding
- Lesson 7 - Abiding: That the World May Know That I Love the Father
- Lesson 8 - When You Are Hated - Remember You Are Chosen
- Lesson 9 - O Father, May Your Children Glorify Thee - Part 1
- Lesson 10 - O Father, May Your Children Glorify Thee - Part 2
- Lesson 11 - The Agony and Ecstasy of Calvary
- Lesson 12 - What If Jesus Didn't Rise from the Dead?
- Lesson 13 - How Do You Follow God When You've Blown It?