James - A Faith That's Real (10 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 (Wayne Barber) - What is true faith? How should you live the Christian life? Each verse of this practical study is alive with instructions, admonition, and encouragement. Learn God's principles for dealing with trials, temptations, the tongue, and the pull of the world. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (10 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) Cut: 1989; Lessons 6, 10 in 1996; Edited: 1989; Lesson 9 in 1996, Lessons 6, 10 in 1997; 2016
Lecturer: Wayne Barber
- Lesson 1 – What's It All About
- Lesson 2 – O.K. Lord, Now What?
- Lesson 3 – Receive the Implanted Word
- Lesson 4 – Do You Possess What You Profess?
- Lesson 5 – What Kind of Faith Do You Have?
- Lesson 6 – Satan's Hiding Place
- Lesson 7 – The Behavior of the Wise
- Lesson 8 – Do We Want God's Will to Be Done?
- Lesson 9 – Hang On, It'll Be Alright in the End!
- Lesson 10 –The Classroom of Hardship