Character Studies That Will Build Your Faith . . . Genesis Part 3: Becoming a Friend of the Faithful God: A Study on Abraham - (chapters 12-25) (6 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on CD (Kay Arthur) - Abraham was called "the friend of God." What can you learn from him that will ground your faith, challenge your walk, and give you hope for the future? (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (6 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut: 1999; Edited: 1999, Lesson 1 in 2002
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - The Key To Living Without Regret
- Lesson 2 - What Can You Do About an Evil Heart?
- Lesson 3 - What Happens When God Is Left Out of the Equation?
- Lesson 4 - Who Sets the Standards for Morality?
- Lesson 5 - What Does It Take to Become a Friend of God?
- Lesson 6 - What Are You Clutching in Fear?