Precept Upon Precept Inductive Studies . . . Galatians - Who Has Bewitched You? Why and How? (7 lessons) - CD Lecture Set (Kay Arthur) - As the gospel spread across the Roman world in the first decades after Jesus’ earthly ministry, conflict arose. Jews and Gentiles were believing the gospel, and a struggle over what it meant to be a Christian began. What does it mean to live under grace? Do you have to keep the Law to be a Christian? All of it or just part of it? Who is right? How will we know?
God used an apostle to write a letter to some churches that were struggling with this issue, a letter that still speaks today. Its message clearly defines the relationship between Law and grace, and how Christians live under grace, led by the Spirit, free from bondage (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (7 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut: 09/15/15-10/27/2015; Edited: 07/2016.
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Is the Gospel Being Distorted By This Present Evil Age?
- Lesson 2 - Are You in Any Way Distorting the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- Lesson 3 - The Courage of Faith
- Lesson 4 - Justified By The Law or By Faith?
- Lesson 5 - It Was for Freedom That Christ Set Us Free!
- Lesson 6 - What Role Does the Spirit of God Play in Your Life?
- Lesson 7 - The Cure for Stinky Flesh