1 Peter - How to Stand Firm When Tested (12 lessons) - Audio Lecture Set on MP3 (Kay Arthur) - Are you prepared for suffering? Will trials and persecutions reveal your faith and bring glory to God? Listen to what Peter says to believers enduring tribulations. (runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (12 MP3s, 1 lesson per MP3) Cut: 1984; Edited: 1992; Lesson 11 in 1998.
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Are You in a Trial? Stand Firm! Help Is on the Way
- Lesson 2 - Chosen By God?- Why? Is That Fair?
- Lesson 3 - Am I Strange or Just a Stranger?
- Lesson 4 - In a Trial, Don't Run Away - It Proves Your Faith
- Lesson 5 - The Secret of Holiness
- Lesson 6 - Three Remembrances That Will Help You Stand Firm in His Grace
- Lesson 7 - The People of God Built on the Rock
- Lesson 8 - Remember Who You Are ... and Submit
- Lesson 9 - The Why, How, and When of Submission of Women ... and Men
- Lesson 10 - How Do You Live ... So You Have a Good Conscience?
- Lesson 11 - Living According to His Will...No Matter What
- Lesson 12 - Are You Prepared for the Hardships That Await You?