1 Peter - How to Stand Firm When Tested (8 lessons) - DVD Lecture Set (Kay Arthur) - Are you prepared for suffering? Will trials and persecutions reveal your faith and bring glory to God? Listen to what Peter says to believers enduring tribulations. (runtime approx. 60:00 video DVD programs, but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (8 DVDs, 1 lesson per DVD) Cut: 1984; 1989; Edited: 1989; 1992; Lesson 3 in 1998; 12/2017
These DVDs are intended for traditional DVD players and may not play on computers or laptops.
Lecturer: Kay Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Are You in a Trial? Stand Firm! Help Is on the Way
- Lesson 2 - Chosen By God?- Why? Is That Fair?
- Lesson 3 - Three Remembrances That Will Help You Stand Firm in His Grace
- Lesson 4 - Remember Who You Are ... and Submit
- Lesson 5 - The Why, How, and When of Submission of Women ... and Men
- Lesson 6 - How Do You Live ... So You Have a Good Conscience?
- Lesson 7 - Living According to His Will...No Matter What
- Lesson 8 - Are You Prepared for the Hardships That Await You?