1 Corinthians - Overcoming Divisions and Difficulties in the Body of Christ - (12 lessons) - Video Lecture Set on DVD (David Arthur) - Why are there so many divisions in the church? Why does the church sometimes tolerate sin? Are you experiencing any of the same problems that the Corinthians did in your own relationships or in your church? If you have similar questions, this study is an important resource. Learn how to pray by knowing God's mind and will on divisions. What does God say about marriage, divorce, remarriage? Tongues? Prophecy? Giving? Paul addresses these issues raised by Corinthian believers. (runtime approx. 60:00 video DVD programs but lengths vary so see individual DVDs for length.) (12 DVDs, 1 lesson per DVD.) Cut: 2011; Edited: 2011
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - What is the Bible to You? What is Your Motivation for Obedience?
- Lesson 2 - The Path to Unity
- Lesson 3 - The Message of the Cross: Foolishness or the Power of God?
- Lesson 4 - Imitating Christ: The Solution for Unity
- Lesson 5 - Do Not Be Arrogant. Clean Out the Leaven!
- Lesson 6 - Remain in the Condition in Which You Are Called
- Lesson 7 - What Rights Would You Give Up?
- Lesson 8 - Are You Living to Bring Glory to God?
- Lesson 9 - The Lord's Supper - Miss the Purpose and Your Practice Is Out of Line!
- Lesson 10 - Spiritual Gifts: God's Plan to Build Up, Edify, Equip the Saints (This lesson is taught by Ritchie Johnson for David Arthur)
- Lesson 11 - What Is the Gospel?
- Lesson 12 - Resurrection Not Resuscitation!