The companion My Journal of God's Healing in Grief was designed to be used with the book God’s Healing in Grief. It will help you walk through your grief journey—process all the accompanying emotions, thoughts, and questions—by recording what God has done in you. The Journal includes the following features:
- “Before You Begin” activities to help you think through where you are in your grief journey and what you already know about the topic of the lesson.
- "Just Journaling" prompts to write what you learned and what you want to remember from the study.
- Space to make lists as directed by the Just Journaling prompts in the study.
- Space for you to write your thoughts, questions, and feelings about what you learn in the God’s Healing in Grief study.
- Space to write prayers and honestly express to God what is in your heart.
- Pages for lists and summaries of what you learned from studying God’s Word.
- Space for you to copy scripture passages that touched you in a special way.
Ron Duncan enjoys exploring how the Kingdom of God can be experienced in every area of life, from career to family to community. He is President and managing partner of an HVAC manufacturing company. He has worked in design, sales, and general management in the HVAC industry for thirty years. Ron holds a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Oklahoma University. Kathleen Duncan is an avid student of the Bible. She is the author of My Journey through Grief into Grace and What Bereaved Parents Want You to Know (but may not say). Her blog, kathleenbduncan.com, records her experience walking through grief by applying biblical truths. She is a CPA and holds a Bachelors of Business Administration Degree from Oklahoma University. Ron and Kathleen live in Wichita Falls, Texas, and have seven children and four grandchildren.