Galatians - Who Has Bewitched You? Why and How? (7 lessons) - CD Lecture Set (David Arthur) - As the gospel spread across the Roman world in the first decades after Jesus’ earthly ministry, conflict arose. Jews and Gentiles were believing the gospel, and a struggle over what it meant to be a Christian began. What does it mean to live under grace? Do you have to keep the Law to be a Christian? All of it or just part of it? Who is right? How will we know?
God used an apostle to write a letter to some churches that were struggling with this issue, a letter that still speaks today. Its message clearly defines the relationship between Law and grace, and how Christians live under grace, led by the Spirit, free from bondage (runtime approx. 60:00 audio CD programs, but lengths vary so see individual CDs for length.) (7 CDs, one lesson per CD.) Cut: 07/14/16-07/22/16; Edited: 09/2016.
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 -Paul’s violent reaction to the teachers of a false gospel.
- Lesson 2 -How important is the gospel? Is it worth fighting for?
- Lesson 3 -We must be vigilant to defend the faith against legalism that leads to hypocrisy.
- Lesson 4 -The righteous shall live by faith in Christ alone!
- Lesson 5 -Who are you? A correct understanding of who you are in Christ Jesus affects everything!
- Lesson 6 -What will you do with your freedom in Christ?
- Lesson 7 -So now, where are you going to put your confidence, your trust? Your own efforts or the work of Christ?