2 Corinthians - Ministers of Reconciliation - MP3 Lectures - David Arthur - (10 lessons)
Second Corinthians is a book about ministry, various kinds of ministry. But in the midst of ministry, sometimes Christians are burdened beyond strength, despairing of life, having fears within and conflicts without. How do we cope with those things? This book tells us how to be strong in the Lord when accusations and persecutions are directed toward us, how to have confidence in Him and not lose heart, and even how to correct those who are our accusers. (Runtime approx. 60:00 audio MP3 programs, but lengths vary so see individual MP3s for length.) (10 MP3s, one lesson per MP3.) Cut: 11/2016; Edited: 03/2017
Lecturer: David Arthur
- Lesson 1 - Paul’s Relationship with the Corinthians
- Lesson 2 - The God of All Comfort
- Lesson 3 - What’s Your Recommendation Letter?
- Lesson 4 - Are You Losing Heart?
- Lesson 5 - Is Your Aim in Life to Please the Lord?
- Lesson 6 - What Can We Expect as Servants of God?
- Lesson 7 - Grief and the Surprising Path to Comfort
- Lesson 8 - Grace-based Giving
- Lesson 9 - What Should We Look For in Leaders?
- Lesson 10-Paul’s Mission–Build Up the Church at Corinth!